St. Michael Catholic School supports parents in the education of the whole child by instilling Catholic teachings, nourishing faith in Jesus Christ, and strengthening individual commitment to holiness and academic excellence.
Living for Christ
Believing that Christ is the heart of our educational enterprise, we begin each week by gathering together to worship God, welcome one another and celebrate our accomplishments. We end each week with an all school Mass. This spiritual foundation sets the stage for greater learning and helps our students grow, religiously, intellectually, and morally.
Learning For Life
Fully accredited by the Minnesota Non-Public Schools Association, our school offers a curriculum that emphasizes academics, fosters a love of learning and brings out the best in every student.
* Prayer, religious topics and activities integrated throughout the curriculum
* Hands-on, inquiry-based science classes
* A fully equipped media lab including laptops along with SMART Board technology and wireless Internet throughout the school
* Full-time instructors for music, physical education, Spanish and media
* Several field trip experiences for all students, including an annual three day trip for sixth grade to an environmental learning camp - an unforgettable experience